Dahil ni-tag ako ni magandang toxiceyeliner, at dahil na din sa kadahilanang hindi ko pa matapos ang final installment ng unfamiliar territory poem ko:
Sasagutan ko na ang 10 random things about me na hindi ninyo kailangang malaman. Of course, I'll write something new here that I haven't mentioned yet on my "short" About Me on top of this blog.
1. My feet does this weird thing of swinging like an inverse pendulum - while I'm sleeping. What's good about it? Sinasabitan ko na lang siya ng pamaypay para automatic na napapaypayan ko ang sarili ko kahit tulog.
2. I got crooked fingers!!!! except for my right pinkie (my left pinkie was injured last year while playing basketball), I can't really make my fingers "stand" straight. When I'm clasping my hands, my fingers will form a "Y" when viewed from the sides. Good thing about it: I can't easily blame, err point a finger, to someone else. nampucha naman o, seryoso.
3. I used to be a "neighborhood/school menace" of some sort. Yun lang, yoko nang ielaborate pa, what matters is - aside from anything that occupies space, has weight blah blah - NAGBAGO NA PO AKO. Hindi na ko nakikipagsuntukan, hindi na ako palapatol sa away (mind you though, I don't normally fight if it only involves me - I usually get into fistfights if it involves my friends, especially my family). Teka lang, awayin ko lang ang kapitbahay ko, trip ko lang)
4. I love chocnut!!! (gasdude, not because of HER kasi gusto ko na ng chocnut years ago pa) ...and basta nuts, ayos na. I actually could've written this in tagalog pero alam kong maraming malisyoso diyan sa meaning hehe.
5. I finished college at the age of 19. I was accelerated twice during my elementary days - but I was accidentally trapped when a nuclear factory exploded, bitten by a radioactive spider, hit by a cosmic wave, experimented upon by Weapon X... and the result? eto isang abnoy. (PB, kala mo ikaw lang? hehe)
6. Timing na din - The original Indiana Jones trilogy played a major part in my life. As a kid, I always dreamed of becoming an Archeologist, childishly thinking that it entails the same epic adventures as portrayed in the film. But growing up, I realized it actually suits me since it somehow combines History and Science - two of my fave subjects. But it turned out that the course's not offered anywhere near here, so ang ending? I enrolled in Civil Engineering dahil naman sa Math, but two weeks afterwards (dahil gusto ko talaga ng Archeology), nagswitch na lang ng Accountancy because of a childish challenge-me-then attitude before. Well salamat na din, I may not have met Her kung hindi ako Accountant hehe.
...I haven't watched ID4 yet as of writing. Wala bang manlilibre diyan?
7. I used to play drums before, but since I wanna try something new while still young, I studied guitars naman. And the first guitar I've owned? A second-hand blue RJ guitar I bought from my barkada for 600 pesoseseses. Nasaan na ang gitarang 'yun ngayon? After more than ten years na iningatan ko, nasira lang sa isang inuman/concert session sa kanto a year ago... (oh my, I really missed that guitar)
8. And with relation to number 7 above, I realized na sobrang laki pala ng epekto sa akin (Pare, as in BOG! BOG ito!) if a chick has a musical inclination of any sort... She may need not be a singer, but if she plays an instrument or two: syet pareng chie/alex/jason: MAHAL ko na siya!!!!!!!!! For the first time ulit, MAHAL KO NA SIYAAAAA!!!
9. I grew up without a father. Our father left us for good while I was only six months old. Not sure if my appearance shocked him (sabi nga, a face only a mother can love hehe) pero 'yun ang totoo. And he is one of the earliest subject that I wrote something for - I wrote an essay titled "a letter to the father I never knew" as a Father's day project back when I was in Grade 5 - though it's supposed to be a Father's day greeting card, yet I knew then that there's no sense in creating a card anyway.
...So Ayz, remember what you've learned from me, Chrone and Gasdude last 05/18: LOVE your father. You have someone in your life that Chrone and Gasdude wished they still have - and I can only dream of having.
10. I wrote this post sa isang Internet Cafe dahil four days na akong walang wifi. And yes, nakikihack lang po ako ng wifi connection - and yes again, there's this weird side of me who finds challenges if I'm able to cheat the techology thru hacking/hexxing, etc. - as long as walang naaagrabyado siyempre. I made sure that the owner/s of the wifi connections I'm using won't be charged naman for my additional access. Of course, may takot ako sa Diyos.